Friday, August 30, 2013

norwegia!! here i am now :D

Arrival to The Unknown

Here we go! the first post of blog i make. Sorry if it messed up or something, but please enjoy :D

Firstly i want to introduce myself

My name is Rahmat Nasrul Maulana. You can call me Rahmat, Nasrul, or Acul. I am Indonesian from Java island. I am 17 years old going to be 18 in this December. I like to travel and trying something new. My life quotes is "life is never stop, so get up and keep moving man!" and i still trying to find the meaning of "life".

Enough for the introduction and back to business. I want to tell you my travelling part from Indonesia to Norwegia

My journey start with a farewell meeting with my family and AFS staff and returnee Indonesia at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport of Indonesia, 15 august 2013. Such a sad moment to leave these guys but i know, every end is a new beginning. :)


After that me and arika have to take care of ourselves. From check-in, waiting in waiting room and everything in between (too much to explain), and finally we get to the plane. We are very grateful when the plane take off, not because we sad but because we know that we are a true AFSer now. (a little bit sad actually when we know that we won't see indonesia for 1 year :( )

We had 4 hour flight to bangkok for transiting. we have to wait 8 HOURS!!! so we almost spent our time slept, ate,Chat, and hunting for Wi-Fi. hehe :D

So after 8 hours of waiting. Comes the time we have to separate because we have a different flight. Me to Norwegia and Arika to Sweden.

Enough for travelling tale and go back to what i am feelin in Norge.

After 12 hours flying, finally i got landed at Oslo Airport brother!!! first feeling when i am stood my feet in the road are cold, excited, proud, and everything else that you may know if you are being an exchange student :D and i also met another AFSer from Thailand, we are welcomed by AFS Norge Leder. We are waiting for another AFSer at airport lobby. Everybody looking at us, but that's no problem since we are in Norge and also we are an exchange student. We aren't "usual" right :p

that's all from my travelling part. Next entry i will tell you of what have i done here in Norge.

Vi Sees Igjen !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment